Our little family

Our little family

Friday, August 12, 2011

Grocery Shopping at the Dollar Store...Thank goodness I got a JOB!!!

Alright, UPDATE!!!! I GOT A JOB!!!!! I was feeling so torn about what job to take, what would I enjoy most, what would work best for Greg and my daily life style, what should I do??? Well, I officially accpeted a job this morning at The Tot Spot in Ontario, NY!!!! I am going to be a Pre-K teacher!!! I am so excited!!! Thank goodness I got this job because for the first time Greg and I did our grocery shopping at the Dollar Store. You know your poor when you can't even afford Wal*Mart! Its going to be ok though. I have high hopes that once regular pay checks start coming in things will be alright.

One frustration we had today was with the bank!! We currently bank with Wells Fargo, and haven't had any complaints until now. One reason why we chose this bank was because of the multiple locations they have around the United States. We were confident there would be one here in New York. Well, we tried to Google the closest location and couldn't find one. I got the BRILLIANT idea of calling Wells Fargo to ask. APPARENTLY there isn't a branch within 100 MILES of where we live!!!! WHAT???? Needless to say, I am pretty angry about it!

Well, about to start another weekend! So ready to start school and work!! So tired of sitting around the apartment all day!!

2 comments:

  1. hey do you follow 'the krazy coupon lady' blog? might be helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something I shoulda warned you about...I found that out when i got here too

    ReplyDelete