Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blue skies shinning on me, nothing but blue skies do I see....

I am determinded to keep this blog up to date!!! Yesterday and today were both great days, with a bit of a low point thrown in there.

Yesterday Greg was offered a JOB!!! He has been highered onto Barnes and Nobel, which is awesome!!! So, now he is working 2 jobs: Target and Barnes & Nobel. As stated from the last post "counting change to pay for toilet paper" we were really in need of this job!! I am so proud of him!!

Today, I had 2 job interviews. The first was at a pre school for a teaching position. It went VERY well. I was told they would call me back later this week, but I fee very confident about the answer. The second interview was at a dance studio. I know right, I don't dance so why in the world would i apply at a dance studio?!?!!?! Well, it was for a music instructor position for pre school aged kids!! Needless to say that one went EVEN BETTER then the first one. I walked out of there with a JOB!!!! So, down fall....this job wont begin until the END of SEPTEMBER. : ( and it is only 2-6 hours a week. So this is my plan....

1. Hopefully get the job at the YMCA, thus working a split shift (morning hours and afternoon hours) (40 hrs/week)
2. Working my afternoons at the dance studio (2-6 hrs/week)

My only fear is I get a call back from the pre school before I hear from the YMCA and I turn them down, and then hear from the YMCA and they decide to pass on me....hmm....

I feel like lately God has been working in mysterious ways. He has straped Greg and I down in a RoLLeR CoAsTeR called EmOtIoNaL said, sit back here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving across the country has been a new start for us, but I also feel as though it is throwing at us challenges that will help us grow closer as a couple. Our first year of marriage was so EASY....now comes the tough times, but you know what I have to say to those challenges...BRING IT ON!!!!

p.s. blue skies don't happen very often here...it rains a lot...but I'm totally ok with that!! : )

1 comment:

  1. Great picture by the way! I look forward to following your blog and your new adventure. I'm glad things are working out on the job front. Get a bright umbrella to counteract that rain!

    ReplyDelete